Seven orthopedic practices in New Jersey are merging to form Ortho Alliance NJ.
1. The seven individual groups, listed below, will operate as divisions of Ortho Alliance NJ:
- Brielle Orthopedics in Brick
- Orthopedic Institute of Central Jersey in Manasquan
- Princeton Orthopaedic Associates in Princeton
- Ridgewood Orthopedic Group in Ridgewood
- Shore Orthopaedic University Associates in Somers Point
- Union County Orthopaedic Group in Clark
- University Orthopaedic Associates in Somerset
2. The partnership joins more than 100 physicians from the practices, which have more than 25 New Jersey locations. The physicians focus on general orthopedics, knee and hip surgery, pain management, total joint replacement and spine care, among other subspecialties.
3. Jeffrey Bechler, MD, chair of Ortho Alliance NJ, said the new entity is different from other large practices because it has a local community model. Physicians will maintain their existing office locations and contact information.Continue reading